- Date and time: September 26th (Saturday), September 27th (Sunday) and October 4th (Sunday) 2020 (three days)
- Venue: Completely online using Zoom, Google Documents etc.
※ It is mandatory to have internet connection for such activities. However, based on COVID-19 situation, there are chances to conduct in University campus.
3. Target applicants: Osaka Prefecture university EDGE-NEXT IDEA Consortium participating schools under Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
4. Program Outline: Students of IDEA Consortium should submit their business ideas on the web in advance before the event.
On the first day of the program, after ice breaking session, students will exchange ideas for their business ideas in a separate room (Breakout room) After that,around 10 team will be formed from the invited applicants.
On the second day, we will discuss general planning, UX design, plan for creating an MVP (Minimum Viable Prototype) and conduct user interviews within a week.
On the final day, October 4th (Sunday), final presentation will be presented in front of investors and other interested parties. This is an online PBL(Project Based Learning) program in which teams are formed from zero-based ideas and business expansion trend will be verified.
5. Application method ： ① Business idea originator & ② Those who are interested can apply.
① Business idea invitation → deadline.
② Those who want to participate in the program: August 8th, (Tuesday) → You can apply.
7．Team composition: The intention of the participating students is respected. However, a team must consist of at least four students of different nationalities, universities and majors.
8．Language: Japanese or English (Team can decide the language ).However, program instructions will be decided based on the participating students.
9. Required information: Fill in the Excel sheet → Zero to one Participation form send to us before the deadline
Basic information: Name, Affiliation, Major, Phone number, Email address, Profile picture
Self-PR: Self-introduction, technical skills, any other special skills, motivation for participation, future career outlook, etc.
Participation type: ： ①Business idea originator ②Those who are interested
Application：Osaka Prefecture University Fledge Office